Who we are

Who we are

Ownership

Cotton

NWK Agri-Services is now situated in Zambia, having operated under the Dunavant name since May 2000. The company changed its corporate name in October 2013. The name itself comes from
NWK Limited, a major South African based agribusiness that acquired majority shareholding in Dunavant’s parent company in 2012.

NWK Limited (South Africa) holds a 60% interest in NWK Agri-Services Zambia Limited through its Netherlands based parent company AfricaNeth Coöperatief UA. The remaining 40% shares in AfricaNeth Coöperatief UA are held by Louis Dreyfus Commodities (Middle-East and Africa) Trading (LDC) that is based in Dubai. Both shareholders bring added resources, capabilities and knowledge to the Zambian operation.